The Royal London Yacht Club has 10 stylish and recently refurbished bedrooms. These include twin and double rooms with ensuite facilities and sea views. In addition single rooms and a family room are also available.
To ensure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible we have a choice of tariff options for you to consider. These include Room Only, Bed and Breakfast and Dinner, Bed and Breakfast so whether you are on a short one night stop over or a regular visitor we can offer what is most appropriate for your needs.
Check in is from 1400 and check out by 1030
Breakfast is served from 0730 - 0900 and Dinner 1830 - 2030
To book please telephone 01983 299 727 or email email@example.com
The nearest transport links are the Red Jet Terminal, Cowes, PO31 7AS which is less than ten minutes walk to the Royal London Yacht Club or the Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal, Trinity Wharf, Dover Road, East Cowes, PO32 6RA. From early May visitors will be able to use the new Floating Bridge connecting East and West Cowes. Should you need help with other travel information, booking taxis etc please contact us on 01983 299727.
Terms and Conditions
- At the time of booking we will ask you for you for your contact and payment details (credit or debit card). These are required to guarantee and confirm your booking but payment is only taken on departure or unless by prior arrangement.
- Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Less than 24 hours notice 50% of the booked room rate will be charged
- In the event of no cancellation notice and no check in we reserve the right to charge for the booking in full
- All bookings are subject to availability
We pride ourselves in doing everything we can to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible so please let us know if you have any specific dietary needs or require assistance with personal mobility.
We will always endeavour to accommodate special arrangements or alterations to meal times during your stay.
Last updated 11:41 on 27 October 2018