The Royal London Yacht Club has 10 stylish and recently refurbished bedrooms. These include twin and double rooms with ensuite facilities and sea views. In addition single rooms and a family room are also available.
To ensure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible we have a choice of tariff options for you to consider. These include Bed and Breakfast and Dinner or Bed and Breakfast so whether you are on a short one night stop over or a regular visitor we can offer what is most appropriate for your needs.
Check in is from 1400. Check out is 1030 on the day of departure. You will be charged for an extra day's accommodation for a departure after midday on the day you booking ends, unless a delayed departure is agreed with the House Manager.
Breakfast is served from 0730 - 0900 and Dinner 1830 - 2030
To book please telephone 01983 299 727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The nearest transport links are the Red Jet Terminal, Cowes, PO31 7AS which is less than ten minutes walk to the Royal London Yacht Club or the Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal, Trinity Wharf, Dover Road, East Cowes, PO32 6RA. From early May visitors will be able to use the new Floating Bridge connecting East and West Cowes. Should you need help with other travel information, booking taxis etc please contact us on 01983 299727.
Terms and Conditions
- At the time of booking we will ask you for you for your contact and payment details (credit or debit card). These are required to guarantee and confirm your booking and payment will be taken after booking with a confirmation email with full Terms & Conditions.
- A key deposit of £20.00 will be taken should you not return our room keys and key-fob at the time of checkout.
- Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- You may cancel without charge any time up to 48 hours before the date of your stay. Thereafter the full amount becomes due unless the room can be re-let.
- In the event of no cancellation notice and no check-in we reserve the right to charge for the booking in full
- All bookings are subject to availability
We pride ourselves in doing everything we can to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible so please let us know if you have any specific dietary needs or require assistance with personal mobility.
We will always endeavour to accommodate special arrangements or alterations to meal times during your stay.
Last updated 15:10 on 9 March 2020